Partner School Links for Vets

For Students

1. Apply for Admission

  • Complete an online application to get the process started.

2. Explore the Military Benefits Available

Depending on your time and type of service, and other factors, you may be eligible for one of the following. You can apply through the GI Bill® website.

  • Chapter 30 ― Honorably discharged
  • Chapter 31 ― Disabled (service-connected) veteran
  • Chapter 33 ― Served at least 90 days active duty after 9/11/2001
  • Chapter 35 ― Dependent of deceased or 100% disabled veteran (service-connected)
  • Chapter 1606 ― Currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves

•If you have previously used benefits at another college, you will need to complete a “Change of Program or Place of Training” form with the School Certifying Official.

3. Submit Your Admissions Documents

  • Send official transcripts. Request official transcripts for any previous college-level coursework.
  • Submit your military transcript.

Use the Joint Services Transcript for those who served in the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy (Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans).

For those who served in the Airforce, CCAF, click here.

4. Schedule placement tests

5. Apply for Financial Aid

  • Complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), found online at or contact the Office of Financial Aid. FAFSA determines your eligibility for low/no interest student loans as well as state/federal grants.